Monday, November 9, 2009

Playing in the leaves


We love when it comes time to rake our leaves every year. We have two huge trees in our front yard that gives us plenty of leaves to rake. Daphne loves to be pulled around the house on the tarp. We take and put our leaves on our garden in the back. Here they both are going for a ride.


Ryker really enjoyed exploring. He would crawl around and pick up one leaf and play with it. At first he was not too sure what he thought.


Here he is looking at his leaf. What made that one so special no one knows.


All Daphne wanted was her picture taken. We are into pictures right now. She will ask me at least once if not more times a day to take a picture of what she is doing. I love the fake smile.


Daphne loved throwing the leaves up in the air. She would throw them at anyone that would get close enough. You gotta watch out for Daphne. You never know what she will do.


Me with my kids. I love being a MOM. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.


Daphne is so fun. What a ball of energy she is. Who knows what we are going to do all winter long. She loves being outside playing and getting dirty. It could be a long winter.

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable pictures!! And a TON of leaves! What kind of trees do you have? How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such darling pictures. I love the one with you and your kids, and with Daphne solo. You guys look like you have so much fun as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just wishing that we had some fun leaves to take pictures in but I don't think I can find them around here.

    ReplyDelete