Friday, November 6, 2009

My cute kids!!


Daphne loves wearing "pretty dresses" every day. She know the difference between skirts and dresses and lets me know which one she is in the mood to wear. She has such a fun personality and energy that makes her so fun to be around. We sure love her.


Ryker is always teething. His tongue is feeling his new top tooth that finally came in. Most of the pictures of him this last month shows his tongue. He has a hard time teething. But he is such a good sport about it. He has such a laid back attitude that makes him so easy going. I love that about Ryker.


I love being the mother of these cute kids. They bring so much Joy and Happiness into my life. What a great opportunity to raise children, hard but great.

1 comment:

  1. hard, but great is RIGHT!! Your kiddos are SO cute. Sure wish we lived closer! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete