Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Zion's National Park

We went with Ben's Family to Zion's National Park. Enjoy all the pictures. I just couldn't decide which ones to post. So you get a lot to look at. Here is my cute little Daphne. We just got a new backpack so this was a great adventure for her.
Our first Family pose.

Charity and Joel. We had never been here before and so we took alot of pictures.

We stopped and let the kids get out and throw rocks. Who do you think spent the most time playing??

Ben and Ryker
Ryker is sporting his new baseball cap.
Walking down the path. I carried an umbrella when Ryker was awake. I was so worried about him getting sun burnt. It was really hot.

Daphne really enjoyed riding on Daddy's Back. Some days she was happier then others. All in all she was a great hiker. The sun was hot and she did great traveling with a lot of adults.

Waiting for the bus. Daphne loved riding on the bus. She would sing or would fight Joel for the best spot. Wherever Joel was she wanted to be.

We took a lot of family pictures. We had many people ask us if they were both ours. I guess we looked funny!!

Aunt Miki came with us on our adventures. Here she is with Kip and Bonnie.

The last day Daphne got tired of riding in the pack. She just wanted to walk. Here she is with Ben walking across the bridge.

Leaving Zions Daphne wanted her picture on the "Big Rock"












5 comments:

  1. We're going on a little hike on Friday to check out the tadpoles! I love taking the kids outside - they have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. Don't you love your pack? I know we sure do. I love it in green. When we bought ours it was either blue or purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your pictures! Glad you posted them all! The pic of Ben and Daphne needs to be bloen up and framed... Those Daddy-Daughter moments are so precious! Lemme know how you liked your pack. I think I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like it was allot of fun!

    ReplyDelete