Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Daphne and Madison's Family Birthday party

Here is Daphne and Madison's cake. Daphne gets to share her birthday with her cousin Madison. They love celebrating together. I decided to try a fun cake this year. Thanks to Ben and my sister Sarah we put together this building block cake. I think it turned out great!!
Daphne was really tired after spending the day at the Zoo so here is her smile for the night. She is posing with her cake.

Another great smile out of Daphne. I was excited about the cake so I took a lot of pictures. I thought we did a great job.


Singing happy birthday to Madison and Daphne. Daphne turned 2 and Madison turned 3!!




3 comments:

  1. Anna you are so amazing. That cake is awesome! Sounds like you had a fun day and wore Daphne right out. She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoos are so much fun - love that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your cake turned out FABULOUS! I love it! Great job. And I love Daph. She's just like Maddie with those stubborn smiles after a long day!

    ReplyDelete