Monday, March 21, 2011

Our New House!!!

After living at my parents for 6 months we have finally found a house.

Here are some pictures of our family room and kitchen.

We found a brand new Town House in bountiful. It is close to Ben's work. We love having him close and being able to spend more time together as a family.
We moved in to our house the beginning of January. Sorry it has taken me so long to finally post pictures. Keep in mind our house is still a work in progress.

Here is Daphne and Ryker's Room.

This is the kids bathroom.

Here is our bedroom. It seems really empty because it is a lot bigger then our old bedroom. We are trying to decide what we want still.

Our playroom.
This is our favorite room in our house. We love having space to play and have friends come over to play too.

It has been a huge adjustment moving but we are starting to feel more at home each and every day. We miss Logan but are happy with our new home too.

9 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I love that you have your picture frames full of pictures! Can't wait to come and see it in person. I've been waiting for some pics. Hoooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Getting settled in is the best! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful! I hope you're loving your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna I love it! Great job decorating! So fun! The kids rooms is so cute! Can't wait to come and see it! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! You have done an AWESOME job! I'm so glad you guys are getting settled and you don't have to live with your parents anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anna--
    I didn't know you guys had moved! I'm so happy to know you're in Bountiful. When we lived in Centerville, we absolutely loved that whole area (Bountiful included). It's a great community and being close to Ben's job is huge! That's awesome. I remember after we lived my parents while waiting for our rental to open up in med school, it was a really hard adjustment to move out on our own again. You just get used to that company and having someone to talk with during the day etc. It's nice to have your own place, but still an adjustment. Congrats on the new house. It's darling. Miss you guys. What else is new? Loves, Jes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna... It was so good to see you the other day. I am sorry I didnt call to play. Calvin ended up getting the flu this week so we havent hung out with too many family or friends:( Lets hang out next time we come into town!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I stalked you...because I think you are great and really enjoyed getting to know you tonight. If you think it is weird I am sorry...I am a bit weird. PLUS your house is WAY cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house looks fabulous. I am so excited for you. I really miss you. I can't believe Ryker is already 2! Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete