Friday, June 11, 2010

Temple Square with the Flowers!!


My Mom is a Missionary at the Joseph Smith Building on Wednesdays so one day when she was done we meet her up at Temple Square for some pictures in the flowers.


Here is what kind of a smile I get from Ryker!!


Daphne was having the time of her life. She LOVES flowers and would not stop running around the whole time.


My two kids!!


This is my favorite background picture. It was so beautiful. Mckaylee and Daphne playing in the flowers.


Mommy with her two kids. It's always the hardest to get them to take a picture with you.


Daphne would not hold still long enough to get a picture with the temple. Ryker was just along for the ride.


Ryker and Daphne!!


I love this picture with all the cousins. I think it shows their personalities the best. Mother Madison is always taking care of Ryker. Daphne and Jake are getting into trouble together and Mckaylee is in her own little world. I love it!!


We had a lot of fun taking pictures with the flowers. Daphne could not get enough and by the end of it all everyone had had enough of her!!

1 comment: