Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bringing Chickens home to our House

Grandma and Grandpa talked Daphne into bringing chickens home to our house. She wanted to bring 7 chickens here. We are so glad we brought them home. Daphne had the time of her life.


Ryker would sit and watch Daphne. We had to get the chickens out only when Ryker was sleeping.


These were a great pet for Daphne. She would get them in and out of the box all day long. We would have to put the chickens in time out so they would get a rest from Daphne. I would take care of all the poop while Daphne got to play.What an arrangement for her huh? My family was amazed with how well she handled them. We really had a lot of fun, but I was REALLY excited to take them back to my parents house.

1 comment:

  1. to cute! I have to say that I love Ryker's face watching Daphne! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete