Monday, March 23, 2009

Ryker's Blessing-March 22,2009

Sunday was Ryker's blessing. We had a great day. I love spending time with my family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came and for those who traveled so far to be here with us. Doesn't Ryker look handsome? He did not like the tux. Every time we put it on he cried. We were lucky that we got some pictures without him screaming.
Our Family

Ryker sporting his Tux


Ryker with his MOM!!!



The Mabey Family




The Farmer Family





Ryker with his DAD!!!







9 comments:

  1. SOOOO ADORABLE! What a little man you have! I love that we get to oogle over each other's kids... SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!!! And I love the Tux!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna--yay! I'm excited to keep in better touch. I'm a nerd that insists on the private thing, so I just emailed you an invite to ours. It really is such an easier way to keep everyone updated on what's going on. Your little guy is darling. And you look great too! It's so fun to see pix of your whole fam. Everyone looks so good. Tell them all hi. love yer guts, Jes

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so handsome indeed. I love his little tux. Did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing some of your brothers I too think Ryker looks a lot like a Maybe. Did I spell that right? Anyway, glad you made a blog. I will send you an invite right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I didn't realize I was signed on under casey's, It's Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun...we look forward to keeping better tabs on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good looking baby!!!! Hope you guys are doing well. Welcome to the bloggin world, watch out it is addicting.
    Janay
    danandjanay@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete